New York Vape flavor ban will take effect on July 1
New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo has banned flavored Vape products and abandoned alternatives that legalized hemp products.
Now that the flavor and fragrance ban has been passed, New York has become the fourth state to implement such restrictions. Starting July 1, retailers in the state will ban the sale of electronic atomization products of any flavor unless they are tobacco-flavored or tasteless. Kangvape Slick Plus.
Specifically, the following prohibitions will take effect from July 1, 2020:
- Pharmacies will no longer allow the sale of any tobacco or nicotine products that have announced approved smoking cessation therapies.
- It is forbidden to sell any e-liquid online, regardless of its taste. This does not include components or equipment. The sale or transportation of steam products to consumers in New York State is marked as a Class A misdemeanor.
- People other than ordinary carriers or contract carriers can still transport steam products. Product, but is now limited to 500ml or 3g of nicotine.
- It is prohibited to use coupons or price reduction tools for tobacco products.
- The steam manufacturer must make a highly detailed list, including the research conducted by or for the manufacturer on the human health effects of such products and the disclosure of the nature and extent of the research. The manufacturer must also list a by-product of steam that may be dated during the normal use of this Vape.
- It is forbidden to ban tobacco, nicotine and steam products, marketing materials and external window advertisements that are visible in the store within 1,500 feet of the store (500 feet in New York City).
At the same time Ehpro TC Box Mod, consistent with previous research, a part of the peer-reviewed study recently published in the Journal of Harm Reduction last summer approximately proved that limiting the taste of Vape liquid might prevent smokers from switching to proven safer alternatives. To save their lives.
At the same time, science continues to show that when adults turn to taste to quit smoking WOTOFO Profile RDA, this ban will prove to be harmful to public health. Consistent with previous studies, a recent article published by researchers from the State University School of Medicine showed that adults also like candy-flavored Vape.
Lead author and associate professor of medicine and public health science, Dr. Du Ping, said that our data shows that flavor is also very popular among young people and also very popular among adults IJOY Mystique Mesh Tank. Vape is used as a means of quitting smoking or avoiding repetition, and these tastes may be part of the reason for their long-term use of Vape.
To conduct this study Timesvape Dreamer, the researchers compared the results of online surveys of Vape users from 2012 to 2014 and 2017 to 2019. Sometimes survey mean setters (between 22 and 75 years old) list their favorite Vape.
Aggregated data shows that people of all ages like chocolate, candies and other sweet flavors Smok TC Mod Kit. About 50% of the participants said that if they can’t get their favorite flavors through the ban, they will still find a way to buy them.